White wine of great elegance, it is produced with the Cortese grapes grown in the Pre- Apennines hills of Gavi village. These hills, which are located between Piedmont and Liguria, are favoured by climatic conditions able to express very typical organoleptic characteristics of excellence.
BERSANO Gavi 2012
You Save: RM 13
In stock (can be backordered)
- Colour: Bright straw yellow with greenish hues.
- Aroma: The bouquet is characteristic and fragrant, with hints of pineapple and peach, and a note of apricot.
- Palate: Rich and full in the mouth.
- Finish: Long fruity and persistent aftertaste.
- Food Pairings: Excellent for an aperitif, recommended with hors doeuvre, shellfish and fish dishes in general. Very appreciated with Japanese sushi and sashimi.