The Daugay Castle is on the mound of the same name, southwest of Saint-Emilion. It has in its vicinity Castles Tertre Daugay especially Angelus, with which it shares a close family relationship. Until the French Revolution, the area was in the lap of the Abbey of Ceze. In 1909, he falls into the family of the owners of Chateau Angelus, the Bouard de Laforest. Moreover, between 1946 and 1984, grapes of Chateau Daugay were not vinified clean but they complemented the lots gave birth to wines of the Angelus, which speaks for the quality of the terroir Daugay.