|ALCOHOL BY VOLUME, ABV|
|VINTAGE (Notice us for specific vintage)|
CHILENSIS Reserva Carmenere 2014
Out of stock
- Colour: Deep dark red color with violet hues.
- Aroma: Black fruits such as cranberry, blackberry and currant with delicate touches of chocolate and tobacco, all accompanied by fine notes of wood from aging in wood.
- Palate: Medium volume, soft and elegant tannins.
- Finish: Structured and complex finish.
- Food Pairings: Grilled meats with spices or sweet spices, quiches and risottos.