90/100 rating from wine-searcher
MORE FROM CLOUDY BAY >
CLOUDY BAY Chardonnay 2013
- Colour: Yellow with green hue.
- Aroma: Complex flavours of cashew nut, preserved lemon and nectarine. Then, subtle grapefruit and white floral notes reveal themselves.
- Palate: Layered with a bold complexity of ripe fruit flavour and spicy, smoky oak characters. The combined texture of fruit density and lees work provides a focal point that is balanced by fresh and firm acidity.
- Finish: Long and freshly.
- Food Pairings: Enjoyed on its own, with vegetarian dishes, creamy sauces, pasta, pizza, sea food, fish, chicken or cheese.