These aromatic white varieties are really made in vineyard, winemaking is minimal, more like caretaking. All batches were harvested in the cool of the night and transported to the winery as quickly as possible. The individual batches were chilled and pressed before a 3-4 day settling. All batches were inoculated in tank using clean juices and selected yeast stains. 10% of the Semillon gets transferred into Bordeaux coopered oak for extra complexity in the overall blend. We played around with a few different yeast and even some solids in the ferments this year, we’re always looking for some improved texture and complexity in these wines.
MORE FROM FLAMETREE >
FLAMETREE Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 2013 / 2014
- Colour: Pale white.
- Aroma: Fragrant lime, lemon grass and stone fruits.
- Palate: Hints of fresh cut herbs.
- Finish: Crisp fine acid and very long.
- Food Pairing: Fresh cheeses, Summer salads and seafood.
- Hand-Blown Glass
- Brands A – Z
- Free Delivery Items
- This Week’s Offers
- FREE Delivery Over RM 350