The principle behind our first cut wines revolves around the winemaking term “first cut” in which during the pressing cycle the softer free run juice/wine is separated from the second cut or pressings. This principle flows through to the style of First Cut wines, producing wines with great drinkability well suited to be enjoyed with food or as a drink with friends.
MORE FROM HASELGROVE >
HASELGROVE Adelaide Hill First Cut Pinot Grigio 2013
You Save: RM 10
- Colour: Pale with green hue.
- Aroma: Lifted aromas of honeydew, peach blossom and Nashi pear.
- Palate: Soft and delicate structure, with typical varietal flavours of pear and melon.
- Finish: Long finish and dry.
- Food Pairings: White meats, seafood or desserts.