The principle behind our first cut wines revolves around the winemaking term “first cut” in which during the pressing cycle the softer free run juice/wine is separated from the second cut or pressings. This principle flows through to the style of First Cut wines, producing wines with great drinkability well suited to be enjoyed with food or as a drink with friends
HASELGROVE Adelaide Hill First Cut Sauvignon Blanc 2013
You Save: RM 8
- Colour: Pale with green hue.
- Aroma: Aromatic and intense nose with rich tropical fruit, balanced hints of asparagus and cut grass with a hint of passionfruit.
- Palate: Soft and rounded palate with the freshness of melon, guava and cucumber, balanced asparagus notes and passionfruit.
- Finish: Long finish and dry.
- Food Pairings: White meats, seafood or desserts.