|ALCOHOL BY VOLUME, ABV|
|VINTAGE (Notice us for specific vintage)|
MORE FROM M. CHAPOUTIER >
M. CHAPOUTIER Luberon “La Ciboise” 2012/13
- Colour : Pale, with green and yellow tints.
- Aroma : Aromas of white blossom, lemons and exotic fruits.
- Palate : Good balance between the freshness and roundness, with a great length.
- Food Pairing : Marinated salmon.
Grape variety: A blend of Grenache Blanc, Vermentino, Ugni Blanc and Roussanne.
Soil: Scree (talus) on clay based sand at the foot of the Luberon mountain range.
Harvest: Grapes are harvested at maturity.
Winemaking: After pressing, the must is cold-settled for 24 hours. Then, fermentation is performed for 3 weeks, between 14 to 18C, to develop flavors.
Maturing: The wine is aged on fine lees in vats without malolactic fermentation.
Alcohol degree: 13%
More From M. CHAPOUTIER
More From M. CHAPOUTIER >
- Hand-Blown Glass
- Brands A – Z
- Free Delivery Items
- This Week’s Offers
- FREE Delivery Over RM 350