Served at 18C, Michel Lynch Reserve Rouge could happily partner scallops with truffles, monkfish kebab with baby vegetables or Chinese fondue with duck or red tuna.
Reserve Blanc delivers a nose of succulent flowers, white peaches and quince. Its unctuous palate with notes of tropical fruits and milk caramel expresses all the complexity and richness of Graves. The Sauvignon endows it with its freshness and the Semillon with its roundness and velvety smoothness. At 12C, Michel Lynch Reserve Blanc goes perfectly with asparagus and mousseline sauce, seafood platters, liver quenelles, grilled shad with sorrel or a crusty smoked-cheese fondue.
MORE FROM MICHEL LYNCH >
MICHEL LYNCH Reserve Medoc AC 2012/2013
- Colour: Deep red with violet glints
- Aroma: Black cherries and mocha.
- Palate: Black cherries, coffee and chocolate hints.
- Finish: Woody, oaky and long.
- Food Pairings: Scallops with truffles, monkfish kebab with baby vegetables or Chinese fondue with duck or red tuna.