Peter Lehmann Wines sourced select Frontignac and Muscat grapes from established regional vineyards to produce this flavoursome light and aromatic wine. This Art ‘n’ Soul Moscato is just a little spritzed and pleasantly sweet to taste, showing enticing aromas of freshly squeezed grapes. The palate is refreshingly zippy and crisp making it ideal as an aperitif, or perfect with dessert.
MORE FROM PETER LEHMANN >
PETER LEHMANN Art ‘n’ Soul Moscato 2012
- Colour: Green with golden hint.
- Aroma: Fresh, tropical fruit and ripe grape.
- Palate: Soft stonefruits, lychees and red delicious apples.
- Finish: Soft, clean and long.
- Food Pairings: Peaches, cheese, puddings and dessert.