The Barossa has a long and enviable history of being a great producer of Riesling ¨C a brilliantly versatile grape producing wines styles from vibrant and youthful to aged and complex. This Art ‘n’ Soul Riesling was bottled immediately after vintage to maintain freshness and bring the flavour of Barossa Valley Riesling to the fore. A refreshing wine style with a gentle touch of sweetness lending it to countless occasions. Best enjoyed chilled in its youthful vivacity.
PETER LEHMANN Barossa Art (Art ‘n’ Soul) Riesling 2013/2014
- Colour: Vibrant green and gold.
- Aroma: Floral, lemon and lime.
- Palate: Soft stone fruits, citrus, green apple and floral.
- Finish: Soft, clean and long.
- Food Pairings: White meats, salads and pastas.