Pol Roger does not make a Non-Vintage Rose, preferring to release only in vintage years. The Brut Rose Vintage is produced from a blend of 50% Pinot Noir and 35% Chardonnay drawn from some 20 Premiers and Grands crus on the “Montagne de Reims” and the “Cote des Blancs”. In order to obtain its delicate colour and subtle nose 15% Pinot Noir, from selected vineyards in Bouzy, Ambonnay and Cumieres, is vinified “en rouge” and added to the blend prior to the second fermentation.
POL ROGER Brut Rose Vintage 2006
Out of stock
- Colour: An intense pink peppercorn colour with a fine stream of persistent bubbles.
- Nose: Red fruits and summer berries.
- Palate: Freshness with notes of fragrant wild strawberry, this develops into creamy ripeness with a hint of vanilla.
- Finish: Notes of grapefruit.
- Food Pairings: Accompany fish such as grilled salmon or even sushi, perfectly with fruit tarts and other fruit desserts, a forced Rhubarb fool.