The 2004 Brut Vintage from Champagne Pol Roger is made from the traditional house vintage blend of 60% Pinot Noir and 40% Chardonnay from 20 Grands and Premiers crus vineyards in the “Montagne de Reims” and the “Cote des Blancs”. Produced only in limited quantities the Brut Vintage 2006 has been aged for 9 years in our cellars before being disgorged and released onto the market.
POL ROGER Brut Vintage 2006
- Colour: Deep golden colour.
- Aroma: Quince and apple, combined with richer notes of dried fruits.
- Palate: Creamy, voluptuous and well-balanced structure.
- Finish: Long-lasting aftertaste boasts sumptuous almond nuttiness balanced with citrus freshness.
- Body: Full-bodied.
- Food Pairings: Savour by itself or as an aperitif with foie gras on toasted brioche fingers. It is also the undisputed partner of rich dishes such as chicken supreme with chanterelle mushrooms or sweetbreads cooked with morels.