In this classic Australian blend, Shiraz provides fleshy fruit, spice and middle palate weight, and the Cabernet Sauvignon provides a sturdy tannin backbone, structure and texture- a perfect synergy of two prominent Australian red varieties.
WOODSTOCK Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz 2014
Out of stock
- Colour: Deep, dark red with youthful violet hues.
- Aroma: Plum and rhubarb aromas with cassis, some savoury spice and mouth-watering hints of fennel and caraway.
- Palate: Warmth of oak, fine tannins of Cabernet Sauvignon provide backbone and structure while fleshy Shiraz enriches the body.
- Finish: Elegance and savoury length.
- Food Pairings: Red meat dishes.