Considered the “hero” variety of the region, WOODSTOCK Shiraz is usually sourced from WOODSTOCK Estate and neighbouring vineyards in Blewitt Springs, McLaren Vale. These vines are grown in sandy soils which contribute the floral aromatics to WOODSTOCK Shiraz. The ratio between bunches and leaves are closely monitored to ensure vineyard balance, so that each vine can deliver full, ripe flavours to each bunch.
WOODSTOCK Shiraz 2013
Only 1 left in stock
- Colour: Deep and dark red.
- Aroma: Vibrant, floral and spicy bouquet brings together both red and black fruits like cherries and plums.
- Palate: The classic McLaren Vale earthiness comes through on the palate which balances the fruit concentration.
- Finish: Soft yet structured tannins.
- Food Pairings: Char-grilled or roast beef served with pepper sauce and wilted baby spinach or a selection of cured meats and smoked cheddar.